WHS Halo design and supply window profile to fabricators and installers within the UK and Ireland.
WHS Halo has a customer base that embraces the public, house building and consumer sectors, for which it currently extrudes a number of bespoke window systems (System10, Rustique, Eclipse & Eclipse esthetique).
All WHS Halo’s extrusion activity takes place at Minworth in Sutton Coldfield, where they have a dedicated design team, an extrusion facility which is equipped with a polymer blending plant, a laminating facility, an in-house quality testing centre and a 100,000 square ft modern distribution centre that allows us to distribute our product to a target of 99.5% on time in full deliveries. Composite doors and Vertical Sliding Sash (VSS) windows are manufactured at their 25,000 square ft fabrication centre in Coventry.
WHS Halo fabricate composite door sets and slabs for a range of applications. Fire, utility and residential doors are available in a variety of styles and finishes, suitable for any purpose.
In addition to WHS Halo’s product offering, they are able to provide technical and IT advice. Furthermore, through their ‘in business together’ philosophy, they provide expert assistance in every area of your business, from fabrication efficiency through to training, recruitment, and revenue generation.
Composite door features & benefits
• Choice of colour finishes
• ‘Through colour’ door surface protects against scratches and marks
• Over 36 different styles, all made to measure
• Attractive woodgrain effect surface finish door leaf
• Personalisation of each door with decorative glass and door furniture options
• Easy to clean finish no rot or peeling paint
• Meets both PAS 023 weather performance and PAS 024 security standards
• Multi point locks as standard
• 4mm toughened glass to BS6206 Class A to meet Building Regulations Document N
• Standard Locks are ABI Approved for lower household insurance premiums
• Low and ultra low profile threshold to meet Building Regulations Part M
• Open out option
• Members of Secured by Design
|Address: ||WHS Halo |
| ||Water Orton Lane |
| ||Minworth |
| ||Sutton Coldfield |
| ||West Midlands |
| ||B76 9BW |
| || |
|ACDM Contact: ||T.B.C |
|Tel: ||0121 749 3000 |
|Fax: ||0121 749 2511 |
|Website: ||www.whs-halo.co.uk |